Sunrise Business Advisors, LLC a NJ Business Coach
We are a premier NJ Business Coach practice with certified coaches with a primary focus on small to medium size New Jersey Businesses.
Thom is a highly accomplished Advisor, Coach, Consultant & Senior Executive with more than 25 years of success in the automotive, Insurance, legal, accounting, manufacturing, and IT industries. Leveraging extensive experience translating “big business” experience into “small business” success, Thom is a valuable asset for small (15 employees and $20M or less) companies seeking expert assistance with moving to the next level, developing a strategic plan for growth, implementation of the plan, systemizing business processes, and team and individual training. His key areas of expertise include leadership, training, sales training, consulting, and strategy. Thom knows how to increase profitability and revenue, develop effective marketing & sales programs, launch startups, coach most aspects of business, and enhance customer service.
Throughout his career, Thom has held leadership positions with Sunrise Capital Group/Sunrise Business Advisors; Action Coach and Development, Inc; ADP Retirement Services, and Prudential Financial Services. In 2011, Thomas created and launched Sunrise Capital Group to train and coach small and medium sized businesses. As a natural born trainer, Thom provides clients with focus, objectivity, and accountability, so that they can work ON their business, not IN their business. He has doubled the company size and works with 10-15 business clients at any one time. Prior to that, Thomas served as National Director of Channel Sales at ADP Retirement Services, where he built and developed a focused sales team that achieved over 40% YOY revenue increase for this Fortune 500 company. While at ADP, he achieved membership in the President’s Club for multiple years.
Thom has sat on Church Boards, Rotary Boards, and on several of his clients’ Boards. Thomas holds an MBA in E-commerce from the University of Phoenix, a BA in Business from Fairleigh Dickinson University, and is a Certified Executive Coach, Guerrilla Marketing Coach, and Franchise Business & Leadership Coach. Thom is also a Certified Sling Shot Sales Trainer. He is a member of Forbes Coaches Council, as well as the Association for Coaching Excellence (A.C.E.).
A qualified business coach will:
- Keep you focused
- Challenge you
- Mentor you
- Help you identify and prioritize your personal values and priorities
- Help you identify and articulate your dreams for your life
- Help you set long-term and short-term goals to help you work toward the fulfillment of your dreams
- Brainstorm with you
- Hold you accountable for your actions (or lack of action)
- Help identify your personal motivators
- Listen to you
- Help you identify and remove potential obstacles or barriers to your success
- Introduce you to new ways of thinking
- Help you identify your strengths and capitalize on them
- Help you identify your weaknesses and minimize them
- Provide you with new ideas and resources you've never considered
- Help you try new things and master new skills
- Identify resources you can utilize
- Encourage and support you
- Provide you with valuable feedback you can use
- Help you measure your progress
- Celebrate your successes with you!
What Can I Expect From My Coach?
- You can expect open, honest, direct feedback from your coach--delivered in a sensitive, constructive manner. You can expect ideas, suggestions, guidance, and choices--all designed to help you focus on the areas you're interested in challenging or developing in your life. You can expect that your coach will keep your interests at heart at all times--because his goal is your success.
- Working with a coach is a mutual commitment--you are committed to developing yourself to achieve more of your potential--and the coach is committed to helping you achieve your goals. Your coach will actively listen to your thoughts and concerns and help you identify the core issues that are most important to you. Together you will create plans of action and action steps to solve challenges, realize goals and implement strategies. Your coach will follow your progress, help you make modifications when you experience setbacks, encourage and support you, and celebrate your successes.
- Your coach is trained to keep you focused on the big picture. He is there to be your trusted adviser, mentor, objective sounding board and cheerleader.
Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Business Advisor and NJ Business Coach!
- You get the help you need to define your role in your company, develop business clarity and establish long-term results.
- You will get help from a seasoned and leading edge coach who operates a successful business, who’s been where you are, who understands the language of being “at the helm” alone and pushing rocks uphill.
- Week after week you will get new thinking, perspective on current and urgent situations, help in making the hard decisions necessary to lead your company into a new decade.
- You will discover new alternatives and opportunities currently available to business owners.
- Your frank and highly confidential discussions with someone like Thom will help you uncover what you really know, what your gut wants you to know, and together you decide how to act on this information so you get the right results.
- You will avoid mistakes, you will get stuck in anxiety less often, and you will communicate clearly and directly maybe for the first time in your professional career. Thom’s 15 years in the business of coaching businesses and decision makers can be an enormous asset.
- You will look at everything from a new and broader perspective and have the confidence to make needed changes that will serve your bottom line.
- You will begin to think more creatively and learn how to ask for input from multiple sources.
- You will benefit from a network of resources I, as a coach, have developed over the years. I will only lead you to resources I can honestly claim to know and believe you might benefit from.
- You will learn new techniques for problem solving as coaching is on the cutting edge of business thinking and sustainable ideas and practices.
Are you serious about developing your life and your business in a way that optimizes your potential?
Yes! I want to learn more about your high-level entrepreneurs NOW. Complete our questionnaire to begin and contact us today!