Managing your small business stress
What does stress mean to you as a small business owner? Stress can be either a tool or road block to your success as a small business owner. Healthy stress can motivate you to a higher level. To some stress works as a motivator to takes action powered steps providing quantum leap energy. To others, stress works to grind people to halt. Engulfing them in an overwhelm mode where even minimal steps are like stepping out of concrete or quicksand. So what can you do to transform your thoughts on the stress you face daily.
Here is our model for dealing with small business stress: R-E-S-U-M-E©
- Revisit why you started your business in the first place
- Educate yourself and become the go to person in your industry
- Systemize everything in your business
- Understand. If you know where the stress is coming from you can take steps to minimize it.
- Market consistently to your target audience
- Eliminate any personal areas which may be affecting your ability to control your life.
Ready to make changes?
When you’re ready to explore how Business Coaching can make a difference in your life, send us an email or call us at 862-219-6890. We offer introductory coaching session at no cost or obligation to help you understand how coaching will impact your life.